Replacing the Lexmark E460EN can be accomplished in just a few simple steps.
Step by Step:
1. Open the printer’s front door.
2. Remove the toner cartridge/PC kit.
3. Press the toner release button to separate the cartridge from the used PC kit.
4. Attach the cartridge to the new PC kit.
5. Insert the cartridge/new PC kit into the printer.
6. With the front door open, press and hold the stop/cancel (X) button for 5 seconds to reset the PC counter.
7. Close the printer’s front cover.
And you’re done! Normal printing habits may resume.
Shop Lexmark E460 Supplies: